Q. What is a Layby?

A. Layby is when you see an item in store that you would like to purchase but don’t have 100% of the money to buy it.

You pay us a 20% deposit and pay the remaining 80% over the course of 12 weeks! This can be made in one lump sum or several smaller payments it’s up to you!

Here are some great reasons why a Layby might be the right thing for you!

1. You will not pay a penny of interest ever

2. We store your goods securely for up to 12 weeks

3. You can make as many or as little payment amounts as you like over 12 weeks Рsee example below.