28 Day Buyback, Premium Buyback & Direct Purchase ID Requirements
All new Buyback, Premium Buyback and Direct Purchase customers must provide two forms of ID from the list below. Please note the following:
Photo ID does not need to be provided.
Letter must be dated within the last 3 months
One piece of ID must state your address
Acceptable forms of ID
- Official Passport (UK or international)
- Driving License (UK or international)
- Pass Card
- NHS Card
- Armed Forces Card
- Utility Bill – gas, electric, TV licence, sky, internet provider, landline, mobile bill on a contract etc.
- Government-issued documents – HMRC, DWP, Job Centre, court letter.
- Council-issued documents – council tax, housing benefit, tenancy agreement etc.
- Financial Institutions documents – bank statement, credit card statement, student loans statement, store card statement, catalogue bill statement, letter from bank, pension etc.
- Insurance Documents – car, house, home, pet, life/private.
- NHS letter.
- Legal letter.
- Bank card (customer must be requested in branch to provide a freshly printed mini statement).
All new customers must have a photograph taken at the counter when setting up an account.
Currency ID Requirements
Cheque ID Requirements
Proof of identity
- Driving Licence
- Benefit Letter*
Proof of address
- Official letter
(Dated within the last 3 months)
Letter with cheque
Detailing what the cheque is for
*Benefit letter must state that you are entitled to benefits and state an amount due to be paid